Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: owner reveiws help please

  • Brad Hilburn
    Message 1 of 8 , May 28, 2009
      ok that would work thank you

      --- On Thu, 5/28/09, shamus_208 <shamus_208@...> wrote:

      From: shamus_208 <shamus_208@...>
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: owner reveiws help please
      To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 12:51 AM

      There are plenty of military items you can do reviews on. There are a lot of military items available for retail. I am not too sure about the Marines but being in the Army I have found a lot of gear from websites like, Ranger Joes, or Brigade Quartermasters. There is a lot of standard issue gear I have found on retail websites. I would do it on your boots and maybe your sleep system (sleeping bag).

      Brian Jensen

      U.S. Army