Attention Angela Bosevich - OR REI Light Hiker Socks

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Angela,

      I have been assigned to edit your Owner Review. Before I can do so you must post an html version of the Report in the Tests/Owner Reviews section of BackpackGearTest.org. After you do so please post a note to this list with a link, in snipurl or tinyurl format. Include your name and the product name in the subject line. No need to repost the plain text of the report when you post the link.

      Cheers, Richard