EDIT/Approval - Mountain Hardwear Micro Dome - Shawn Wakefield

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Shawn, Thanks for the prompt turn-around. One EDIT (must change) and one Edit (think about a change) only, after revising you may upload at http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Hats/Mountain%20Hardwear%20Micro%20Dome/ Thanks for fixing all the "Mountain Hardwares" that I missed. I see that you've started applying for gear; you have definitely joined up!

      Cheers, Richard

      <Listed weight: 1.0 oz (30 g)>
      EDIT: What MH has on its website is 1 (not 1.0) oz, which may explain why it's a tad heavier than 28 g. You are reporting on what's listed, so drop the ".0" (Should you be reporting a measured weight, however, you should report to a tenth of an ounce - as you have done.)

      <This would not be an issue if I was wearing it under a helmet that held it in place>
      Edit: "if I were wearing it" is gramatically correct. Meaning is clear though, so up to you.
    • sjwakefield@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2009
        All done and uploaded. Thanks for the edits.

        I also deleted and re-uploaded the other 2 ORs with the wrong height/weight conversion. I assume that was OK and the right thing to do.

        - Shawn W