Follow up for Jonathan C. RE: TNF Dark Star Owner Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      PAM - Jonathan Cunha(1) - The North Face Dark Star – Posted Feb 3(msg#77118), Revised Feb 16, Taken Feb 21, Edit Feb 21(77202), Follow up Mar 13, Repost Mar 18, Edit Mar 27(msg#77394), Follow up sent Apr 24

      Hello Jonathan,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit notice given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Pam back on March 27. Please refer to message number 77394 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager