Follow up for Brad S. re: Petzle Zipka Owner Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      KATHY - Brad Steinmeyer(1) - PETZL ZIPKA PLUS HEADLAMP - Posted March 10 (msg#77285), Taken Mar 27, Edit Mar 27(msg#77372), Follow up sent Apr 24

      Hello Brad,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit notice given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Kathy back on March 27. Please refer to message number 77372 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager