Follow up for J Ball re: Oakley M Frame Sunglasses Owner Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      KATHY - J Ball(1) - Oakley M Frame Sunglasses – Posted Mar 30(msg#77401), Taken Apr 15, Edit Apr 15(77492), Follow up sent Apr 24

      Hello J,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit notice given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Kathy back on April 15th. Please refer to message number 77492 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager