Re: WEEKLY UPDATE:> OWNER REVIEW QUEUE as of Mar 20

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hi Jeff,

      My apologies. I have been OOP (Out of Pocket) a weird BGT term we use meaning away from computer access. Additionally, if you didn't already see my other message, you are missing some vital info. in your OR. I cannot add you to the queue until you revise your OR with this info. and repost.

      Thanks for your patience
      Jamie D