Fwd: "OWNER REVIEW Garmin Colorado 300 GPS Review"

  • Cheryl Mcmurray
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Welcome to BGT Cheryl.

        Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the days you have used this item in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

        I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

        BTW, just as a side note, we highly recommend new OR writers choose a simple item to write about for their first OR. This helps you get through the edit process more quickly and then, when you have all the BGT requirements figured out, you can tackle a more complex item. It's entirely your call to stay with the GPS, however.

        Thank you,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Edit Admin Manager