OOP - John and Kathy Waters - 04/03 to 04/06 or 07

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:44 PM
      Kathy and I are headed out momentarily to Denver for the weekend. I've already packed up my computer for the trip, so will have internet access, but not much time for it. Nothing much to worry about, but if someone needs us, e-mail directly to jrw@.... Kathy can read her e-mail off my computer.

      John Waters