EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST: OR - Energizer 6 LED Headlamp - Jameson Ward

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Jameson,

      CONGRATULATIONS! With just one more very minor edit and a bit of
      formatting, you will have completed your first Owner Review. One more OR to
      go and you will be eligible to apply to test cool gear!

      Thanks for graciously making the requested edits. Your HTML and pictures
      look good and you are approved to delete the file from the test folder and
      upload to the proper link at:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Headlamps%20-%20LED/Energizer%206%20LED%20Headlamp/
      or http://tinyurl.com/d97qph

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the radio button
      marked "Owner Review". If you require assistance with your upload, please
      ask in our Yahoo! support group, BGTFileUploadHelp at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/.

      I look forward to working with you again in the future!

      Kathy
      BGT OR Editor
      ______________________________
      EDIT: Checking your HTML, there appears to be a problem with formatting.
      There is excess space between the lines at the top of the report and also
      between each paragraph. Something is adding an extra carriage return. Can
      you check out what the problem is and correct it? If you can't tell what
      the problem is being caused by, you can send me the file as an attachment
      off list at kathy at bysky dot com. Hopefully, I will see it.

      I think the difficultly in operating the switch stems more from the covering
      over the switch rather than the switch itself.
      EDIT: Correct to "difficulty".

      ergizer%206%20LED%20Headlamp%20-%20Jameson%20Ward/
      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/OR%20-%20E\
      nergizer%206%20LED%20Headlamp%20-%20Jameson%20Ward/>
    • jameson_ward
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        Kathy,

        Thanks for your help. Edits have been made and review has been upload. Hope to have my second review up for editing soon and look forward to working with you in the future with reviews.

        Jameson