RE: EDIT: OR - Campmor Women's Storm Sphere Waterproof/Breathable Parka - Jessica Zahnow

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Jessica,

      I hope you didn't take my e-mail as an "order" to get a mentor. Your OR is by far better than some I've edited! I do think highly of the mentoring program though - I am a mentor, myself - and I think working with a mentor is very helpful especially in the application and first test report phase.

      Anyway, if you go the mentor route or just incorporate my edits, just use the REPOST format, either way.

      Kathy
      BGT OR Editor