Re: [BackpackGearTest] required to print tester agreement?

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:23 AM
      Hi Matt,

      Not sure if anyone addressed this, but yes, you will need to print it out.
      The easiest way most likely, is to go to the local libary and use their
      computer and printer. That or a 'friend' may be willing to let you use
      their printer.

      Thanks,
      Leesa

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Matthew Mioduszewski <mattanuska@...
      > wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I have completed two reviews and would like to apply to test gear but need
      > to print the tester agreement. I don't have good access to a printer and am
      > curious if an electronic version would suffice? Thanks for any
      > clarification.
      >
      > Matt Mioduszewski

    • scoutmaster1006
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 4:33 AM
        You can probably save the file to a flashdrive and take it to your local officemax, Staples, or similar office supply store, as a possibility.
        Mike
        www.michaelmosack.com