Repost: OR Light My Fire Spork by David Stancil

  • david.stancil@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2009
      http://tinyurl.com/c5359c

      here is the OR with the edit/changes made.
    • david.stancil@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
        http://tinyurl.com/dfue9t

        Here is the revised report uploaded to the test file.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
          Hello David,

          As part of BGT protocol we require all reviews, reposts, edits, revisions, etc... be posted in full here on the yahoo group in addition to the HTML version on the BGT.org site.

          This keeps all coorespondence clearly in front of the whole group. I'm sure Richard has mentioned in his edit that you need to include the text along with the html link when you repost an OR.

          Please read and follow the Editors instructions more carefully. This is very helpful to your editor and will result in a faster edit process for you. Keep in mind your editor is dealing with other writers besides you and following his/her instructions makes their "job" possible.

          Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
          Cordially,
          Jamie DeBenedetto
          Edit Admin Manager