Selena Leonard- 2nd OR has been edited

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
      Jamie,

      I have heard from Selena Leonard. I am her mentor.

      Richard has done edits for her 2nd OR but she has gone bush until August and
      has asked to put it on hold till she gets back.

      You can take her out of the queue for the time being.

      Be nice to be young, single and take off hiking for 6 months.

      Must dream the Lotto Retirement Plan dream.

      Cheers

      Ralph

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
        Thank you Ralph.