BIP - John and Kathy Waters

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 6, 2009
      John and I are back. We will catch up on any thing that needs our attention by tonight. We will be leaving tomorrow for two days, so we have to catch up or by Monday we will be buried!

      Kathy

    • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 7, 2009
        We took an extra day, but now we are home and trying to get caught up. So much to do, so little time!

        Kathy

      • exec@bysky.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 5, 2009
          We are back in Canon City. Wading through e-mails and posting. We should get anything delayed by our OOP updated by tonight. Thanks for everyone's patience.

          Kathy and John

        • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 11, 2009
            Back from our adventures - lots of rain - and ready to get back to work. We have tons of postings to catch up with but will get caught up asap.

            Kathy and John Waters

          • Kathy Waters
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 28, 2010
              Formal notice that John and I are back home finally. We are trying to catch
              up with real-work and BGT stuff, but it's slow going, we are getting ready
              to go back to Michigan in early November to begin moving our belonging and
              we are both suffering from bad colds so thoughtfully shared by our
              grandsons.

              So, be patient a bit longer with anything we need to do, don't hesitate to
              remind us of things we need to do and all should be (temporarily) normal
              soon.

              Thanks,
              Kathy