Attn: Jenni Badgley - Re: OWNER REVIEW - (KAYLAND APEX TREK)

  • Jenni
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
      Thanks for the clarification. I have used them on multiple trips but chose to talk about the Yosemite falls trip because it tested the boots in multiple ways. I will rewrite it with info from the other trips and submit at a later date. I'll pick something simpler - perhaps my favorite headlamp!

      Thanks again!

      Jenni