Re: EDIT/Approval: MSR Dragonfly Stove - Roger Ault

  • chance4272
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      Thank you Roger,

      Humor can be a wonderful thing. I indeed enjoy a good laugh. For it
      to be humorous it has to be understood. A combination of me not
      understanding your humor, and your assumption I would, nearly led to
      a disaster. I 'm glad we seem to understand now.

      I look forward to another review in the near future, and hopefully a
      few other OR's also.

      Thanks again,
      Roger Ault

      > Hi Roger
      >
      > If you get to know us, you will find we are a fairly friendly
      bunch, with
      > quite a bit of quiet humour around. We just don't have time for
      aggro, but
      > we do have time for the odd jest. Takes some getting used to I
      guess.

      > Cheers
      > Roger Caffin
      > BGT Editor