EDIT/Approval: MSR Dragonfly Stove - Roger Ault

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
      EDIT/Approval: MSR Dragonfly Stove - Roger Ault

      Hi Roger

      If you get to know us, you will find we are a fairly friendly bunch, with
      quite a bit of quiet humour around. We just don't have time for aggro, but
      we do have time for the odd jest. Takes some getting used to I guess.

      > I considered changing the "fuel valves" to "control valves" I have
      > not done so purely because I did not want to create further delays.
      > (I did not change anything except as noted in this edit) However if
      > you still wish for the change to be made I will make it.
      Even with my most Ghengis Khan hat on, I have to admit that your version is
      fine. Leave it as you have it.

      How about I leave you to fix the two edits below by yourself? I don't think
      I need to check again. When you have fixed them, you are clear to upload to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Stoves/MSR%20DragonFly/

      Delete the last copy in the test folder at the same time please.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      -----------------
      > February 18, 2009
      EDIT: we use the most recent edit date here: some edits cycles have taken
      months when the writer has gone off overseas half way through!

      > base and pivots to pack away.One fuel valve protrudes out the side
      EDIT: space after the period, where you inserted 'One'.
    • chance4272
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Thank you Roger,

        Humor can be a wonderful thing. I indeed enjoy a good laugh. For it
        to be humorous it has to be understood. A combination of me not
        understanding your humor, and your assumption I would, nearly led to
        a disaster. I 'm glad we seem to understand now.

        I look forward to another review in the near future, and hopefully a
        few other OR's also.

        Thanks again,
        Roger Ault

        > Hi Roger
        >
        > If you get to know us, you will find we are a fairly friendly
        bunch, with
        > quite a bit of quiet humour around. We just don't have time for
        aggro, but
        > we do have time for the odd jest. Takes some getting used to I
        guess.

        > Cheers
        > Roger Caffin
        > BGT Editor