Preliminary EDIT: OR: TNF DARKSTAR -40 - Jonathan Cunha

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
      Hi Jonathan,

      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org. You have a good start for your
      first owner review, but your report needs beefed up a little bit
      before we get too far on the editing process.

      Mostly you need a little more product description. Although you have
      a few descriptive phrases worked into the body of the report, a
      separate product description section would be very nice.

      To get some ideas of the type of information we are looking for, you
      might check out a few owner reviews. Here are some that I can
      recommend you look at to get a feel for what we like to see:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      20Bags/Big%20Agnes%20Yampa/Owner%20Review%20by%20Ray%20Estrella/

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      20Bags/Kelty%20Mistral%2020%20Sleeping%20Bag/Owner%20Review%20by%
      20Kevin%20Hollingsworth/

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      20Bags/Kelty%20Foraker/Test%20Report%20by%20Kathryn%20Doiron/

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Sleep%20Gear/Sleeping%
      20Bags/Mountain%20Hardwear%20Phantom%20%2015/Owner%20Review%20by%
      20Peter%20Spiller/

      Once you've added a little more product description to your report,
      please repost your report here, using the title "REPOST: OR TNF
      Darkstar -40 - Jonathan Cunha.

      I'll then be better able to assist you in the process of getting your
      first review published to the BackpackGearTest.org website.

      Once again, thanks for joining us, and hope to see your revised
      review soon.

      Pam