Re: Edit: OR - Nunatak Chugach Booties - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2009
      Pam,

      Thanks; all suggested changes but one (see below) made, report
      uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted.
      If you really are interested in a pair, these are occasionally on
      Nunatak's clearance page. I flinched a bit at the price but like any
      other expensive gear that works out well I haven't regretted the
      investment. Richard
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "pamwyant" <pamwyant@...>
      wrote:

      > EDIT: OWNER REVIEW Nunatak Chugach Down Booties - Richard Lyon
      >
      > No slashes, pinpricks, or other break in the integrity of the outer
      > or inner shell that might compromise
      > waterproofing or down protection.
      >
      > ### Comment: as written, this is an incomplete sentence. Do you
      > want to add a verb? No slashes, pinpricks, or other break in the
      > integrity of the outer or inner shell *have occurred* that mightÂ…
      >
      > **** This was intentional. I think fragments can occasionally get
      the point across more effectively than a "there are" sentence, and I
      also think the meaning of this one is clear.
    • pamwyant
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2009
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
        wrote:

        > Pam,
        >
        > Thanks; all suggested changes but one (see below) made, report
        > uploaded, and Tests/OR folder copy deleted.

        > > No slashes, pinpricks, or other break in the integrity of the
        outer
        > > or inner shell that might compromise
        > > waterproofing or down protection.
        > >
        > > ### Comment: as written, this is an incomplete sentence. Do you
        > > want to add a verb? No slashes, pinpricks, or other break in the
        > > integrity of the outer or inner shell *have occurred* that mightÂ…
        > >
        > > **** This was intentional. I think fragments can occasionally get
        > the point across more effectively than a "there are" sentence, and
        > also think the meaning of this one is clear.

        Fair enough.

        Good review. I'll have to save my pennies (well make that $$$) <grin>

        Pam