EDIT: OR L. L. Bean Stowaway Rainwear Jacket with Gore-Tex - Kellie Carlisle

  • pamwyant
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      Kellie,

      Your changes were perfect. I did not find anything else to correct.
      You now need to upload the HTML version to the Owner Review Test
      Folder on backpackgeartest.org, link here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

      You will need to be logged into the site in order to upload. If you
      have any problems, you can read this for help:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=Bylaws&page=90

      If that doesn't solve your problem, there is a group staffed by HTML-
      savvy members that can help, link here:

      Once you've uploaded the HTML version, just post a link here on this
      group and I'll give it the HTML a final once-over before posting
      approval for you to upload to a permanent folder.

      Pam