EDIT - Dakine Pro 2 pack - Keith Mitchell

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hello Keith, and welcome to BackpackGearTest.org! This, I'm afraid,
      isn't yet ready for editing, as we require that you post the HTML
      version of an Owner Review in the Tests/Owner Review folder on the
      website before proceeding with substantive review. I read your
      review and strongly advise that you request a mentor to help you
      learn BGT's protocols. Your review has much of the information we
      require, but its organization and several elements of your writing
      are contrary to our rules. (For example, we don't allow projection -
      speculating about what might happen when another person uses the gear
      being reported on, and you have several instances of that in your
      report.)

      Many of our veteran testers began with a mentor's assistance. Mentors
      are eager to help, and it gives the mentee a chance to meet (by
      email, at least) another tester as well as learn the drill. If you
      think there's a mentor in your future, please make the request on
      this site with "MENTOR REQUEST" in the subject line, and Jenn
      Estrella, our coordinator, will assign one to you.

      If you prefer to proceed without a mentor, I have two suggestions.
      First, consider a simpler piece of gear for your first review. You'll
      find it easier to meet our requirements if you aren't being edited
      about various nuances of a complicated item. Second, read the
      Survival Guide (accessible through the "How to Become a Tester" link
      on this page) and consider another revision of your OR. That'll make
      it easier on you and your editor.

      Cheers, Richard