RE: [BackpackGearTest] EDIT/APPROVAL: OR- Bushman Personal Insect Repellent- Ralph Ditton

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 16 3:45 AM
      Hello André,

      I have attended to the edits, deleted the test folder version and uploaded.

      Many thanks for picking out the “wasps” that I missed.

      It is good stuff so get yourself some.

      Let me know when you are going to Brisbane and I’ll let my brother know. He
      has a lovely wine collection that you may wish to sample.

      Cheers

      Ralph