February Owner Review Call?

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 3:38 PM
      Was there an Owner Review Call for the month of February?

      Things were crazy with the Winter OR Show and I might have missed it
      when I was OOP... but I searched and couldn't find anything.
      Hopefully if there isn't something out there already we can get one
      fired up... the test calls keep rolling out and it's obvious to me I
      need to rack up some serious BPs.

      Thanks in advance!

      Greg M