ATTN: Liz Stevens - Follow up on Fox River Socks OR

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      PAM - Liz Stevens(M)(2) – Fox River Wick Dry Endeavor Socks - Posted
      Dec 14(msg#76894), Taken Jan 5, Edit Jan 5(76973), Follow up Feb 6

      Hi Liz,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the Edit notice given for the
      above Owner's Review, which was posted by Pam back on Jan 5th.
      Please refer to message number 76973 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner
      Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager