Thank you again Ray E. - Re: OR - Big Agnes IAC pad - Ray

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009

      Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. If you
      are new to BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community! The
      Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      manner. Do not worry if nothing happens with it for several days.
      All our Editors are volunteers and your report will be subject to an
      timeframe, please let me know directly at jdeben(at)hotmail.com

      Once your first two Owner Reviews have been approved and you have
      submitted your Tester Agreement you will be eligible to start
      applying for Tests. If you'd like more assistance or guidance with
      the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Jenn K.,
      the mentor coordinator, at mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      If you'd like to keep track of the progress of your OR while it's in
      the edit queue, the entire Owner Review Queue is posted to this
      yahoo group list on either Thursdays or Fridays.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • CLD
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > And here is another OR,
        >
        > HTML may be found here;
        > http://tinyurl.com/dh52uh
        >
        > Ray

        Hey Ray! You're almost up to an OR a day. :)

        Here are your edits:

        "This past fall was a much hotter than normal and for five of the
        nights on this pad I just used my bag as a quilt to cover me as I lay
        on the IAC."
        EDIT: Please either remove the "a" (This past fall was much hotter
        than...) or add the word "one" (...a much hotter than normal one...)

        "I did not feel clammy from my skin in contact with the nylon."
        EDIT: ...from my skin "coming" or "being" in contact...

        That's it -- please make the edits and upload here:
        http://tinyurl.com/dagk5c

        Looks like you have an OR there from 2005 for your older IAC as well
        -- let me know if you have any issues uploading this newer one.

        Please be sure to delete your file from the Test folder as well.

        Thanks for a great report!

        -- Chari
        "Not all who wander are lost"
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2009
          Hi Chari,

          Thank you for the edits. See you next month,