Attn: Jonathan Cunha - Re: OWNER REVIEW - TNF Dark Star -40 F Sleeping Bag

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
      Welcome to BGT Johnathan.

      Thank you for your Owner Review, and your interest in becoming a
      tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now your review is lacking in
      some areas and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. One area
      needing more attention is your measurement conversions. There are a
      few missing and several that have not been converted to metric.
      Additionally, in your repost please clearly state how many nights
      this bag has been used. If you are unsure of the exact number a
      fair estimate will suffice.

      It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before
      their first OR is ready for the editing process. Because of this we
      have created a mentoring program to help potential new testers.
      This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help
      get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more
      assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by
      sending an email to the mentor coordinator, Jenn K, at mentor (at)
      backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      If you are not interested in this option then I strongly suggest
      taking a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in
      the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In
      addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved
      owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, we certainly hope you will give
      it another go. Our standards are high but that benefits us all. We
      look forward to seeing your review again in the near future.

      Edit Administration Manager

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "jonfish818"

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
        PAM - Jonathan Cunha(1) - The North Face Dark Star – Posted Feb 3(msg#77118), Revised Feb 16, Taken Feb 21, Edit Feb 21(77202), Follow up Mar 13

        Hello Jonathan,
        Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit notice given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Pam back on Feb 21st. Please refer to message number 77202 at

        Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

        Edit Administration Manager