Thank you Kathy W - Re: OR - Columbia Mad River Headband

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009

      Review Queue and will be picked up by an Edit Moderator soon. If you
      are new to BackpackGearTest.org, welcome to the community! The
      Editors will work with you, within their own time constraints, to
      manner. Do not worry if nothing happens with it for several days.
      All our Editors are volunteers and your report will be subject to an
      timeframe, please let me know directly at jdeben(at)hotmail.com

      Once your first two Owner Reviews have been approved and you have
      submitted your Tester Agreement you will be eligible to start
      applying for Tests. If you'd like more assistance or guidance with
      the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Jenn K.,
      the mentor coordinator, at mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org.

      Moderator.

      will use APPROVED in the subject line.

      If you'd like to keep track of the progress of your OR while it's in
      the edit queue, the entire Owner Review Queue is posted to this
      yahoo group list on either Thursdays or Fridays.

      the list or contact me directly.

      Edit Administration Manager
    • André Corterier
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        > APPROVAL: OR - Columbia Mad River Headband - Kathy Waters

        Well, that was easy. No edits. Go ahead and upload here:
        http://tinyurl.com/dete4a

        André

        <snip>
      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
          Thanks, Andre. Done!

          Kathy

          > APPROVAL: OR - Columbia Mad River Headband - Kathy Waters

          Well, that was easy. No edits. Go ahead and upload here:
          http://tinyurl.com/dete4a

          André

          <snip>

          Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
          Messages | Members | Calendar
          MARKETPLACE

          a.. 17New Members
          Visit Your Group