Granite Gear Dog Gear Test

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 30, 2002
      Granite Gear Dog Gear Test

      The next items up for testing are a Granite Gear Ruff Rider Dog Pack, a Slurpin Bowl and a Grrrub Bowl. These can all be seen at http://www.granitegear.com/products/dog_gear/index.shtml . There are special requirements for this series. 1. You must have a dog and be willing to pack with it through the entire test period to a degree sufficient for good reporting. 2. You must have a camera and be willing to take some pictures for your report. We have more dog items for testing so I am asking everyone to pass the word on other lists you are on about this and coming dog gear tests. Obviously, if you are on any dog packing lists, that would be the perfect place to post. I know there are also dog packers on the AT and PCT lists. I have no idea what kind of response we will get from this but I want a good one. I am always interested in testing gear that is out of the mainstream. That is how we build a reputation for the most comprehensive database out there. We have 5 of these set ups available. I wanted a complete set for a good picture of their gear. You must agree to take and use all 3 items.

      Jerry

    • Jerry Goller
      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 3, 2002

        They are beautiful dogs. I was stunned the first time I saw one. It was a beautiful light gray and as big as a Shepard. I didn’t know they came that big….   LOL.

        Jerry