Re: After a long OOP....

  • Josh Dunning
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      Yeah, I think it was around 2004 when I departed...

      Funny thing, as I was cruising through the site I noticed a bunch of
      repors missing. Some of the High Sierra stuff, some of the footbed
      ones, socks, headlights, and others that escape my memory. Fortunatly,
      I have backups!

      Anyway, did they get deleted for a reason? Sometihng happen with the
      mfg?

      Thanks for the reply, look for the OR's soon!

      -jjd

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...> wrote:

      > Hi Josh,
      >
      > I'm not sure exactly how long you've been gone - but you have
      definitely
      > filled your time! You will need to do the ORs, and sending in an
      updated
      > agreement too - especially since your info is outdated now.
      >
      > Welcome - and congratulations on the additions to the family!
      >
      > Leesa

    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
        I'm pretty sure they were deleted in the last house cleaning. Anything over
        a certain age is removed periodically.

        Leesa