Re: [BackpackGearTest] After a long OOP....

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi Josh,

      I'm not sure exactly how long you've been gone - but you have definitely
      filled your time! You will need to do the ORs, and sending in an updated
      agreement too - especially since your info is outdated now.

      Welcome - and congratulations on the additions to the family!

      Leesa

      On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Josh Dunning <jjdunning@...> wrote:

      > Let me start by saying hello to everyone! Jerry, Dave, Shane, Leesa,
      > Coy, and the rest of you...
      >
      > It's been a while, but I'm back and ready to go. To bring you up to
      > speed, I've changed jobs a couple times, had a couple kids (two
      > little girls) and bought and sold a couple houses. It's been a busy
      > few years.
      >
      > Looks like it's been busy here as well! Good to see that in an
      > uncertain economy people are still testing gear! I'm certainly doing
      > my part to keep the econony going...
      >
      > Anyway, I'd like to get back into 'gear' so whaddaya think, couple
      > owner reviews in order? I've re-read the bylaws and the quick-start
      > guide, doesn't look like a whole lot has changed. I like the
      > new 'running' review format, combining all the reviews into one file.
      > Let me know if you need me to update my tester agreement or anything.
      >
      > Otherwise, glad to be back, looking forward to being part of the team
      > again.
      >
      > -Josh

    • Josh Dunning
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
        Yeah, I think it was around 2004 when I departed...

        Funny thing, as I was cruising through the site I noticed a bunch of
        repors missing. Some of the High Sierra stuff, some of the footbed
        ones, socks, headlights, and others that escape my memory. Fortunatly,
        I have backups!

        Anyway, did they get deleted for a reason? Sometihng happen with the
        mfg?

        Thanks for the reply, look for the OR's soon!

        -jjd

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...> wrote:

        > Hi Josh,
        >
        > I'm not sure exactly how long you've been gone - but you have
        definitely
        > filled your time! You will need to do the ORs, and sending in an
        updated
        > agreement too - especially since your info is outdated now.
        >
        > Welcome - and congratulations on the additions to the family!
        >
        > Leesa

      • Leesa J
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
          I'm pretty sure they were deleted in the last house cleaning. Anything over
          a certain age is removed periodically.

          Leesa