After a long OOP....

  • Josh Dunning
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
      Let me start by saying hello to everyone! Jerry, Dave, Shane, Leesa,
      Coy, and the rest of you...

      It's been a while, but I'm back and ready to go. To bring you up to
      speed, I've changed jobs a couple times, had a couple kids (two
      little girls) and bought and sold a couple houses. It's been a busy
      few years.

      Looks like it's been busy here as well! Good to see that in an
      uncertain economy people are still testing gear! I'm certainly doing
      my part to keep the econony going...

      Anyway, I'd like to get back into 'gear' so whaddaya think, couple
      owner reviews in order? I've re-read the bylaws and the quick-start
      guide, doesn't look like a whole lot has changed. I like the
      new 'running' review format, combining all the reviews into one file.
      Let me know if you need me to update my tester agreement or anything.

      Otherwise, glad to be back, looking forward to being part of the team
      again.

      -Josh
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
        Hi Josh,

        I'm not sure exactly how long you've been gone - but you have definitely
        filled your time! You will need to do the ORs, and sending in an updated
        agreement too - especially since your info is outdated now.

        Welcome - and congratulations on the additions to the family!

        Leesa

        On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Josh Dunning <jjdunning@...> wrote:

        > Let me start by saying hello to everyone! Jerry, Dave, Shane, Leesa,
        > Coy, and the rest of you...
        >
        > It's been a while, but I'm back and ready to go. To bring you up to
        > speed, I've changed jobs a couple times, had a couple kids (two
        > little girls) and bought and sold a couple houses. It's been a busy
        > few years.
        >
        > Looks like it's been busy here as well! Good to see that in an
        > uncertain economy people are still testing gear! I'm certainly doing
        > my part to keep the econony going...
        >
        > Anyway, I'd like to get back into 'gear' so whaddaya think, couple
        > owner reviews in order? I've re-read the bylaws and the quick-start
        > guide, doesn't look like a whole lot has changed. I like the
        > new 'running' review format, combining all the reviews into one file.
        > Let me know if you need me to update my tester agreement or anything.
        >
        > Otherwise, glad to be back, looking forward to being part of the team
        > again.
        >
        > -Josh

      • Josh Dunning
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
          Yeah, I think it was around 2004 when I departed...

          Funny thing, as I was cruising through the site I noticed a bunch of
          repors missing. Some of the High Sierra stuff, some of the footbed
          ones, socks, headlights, and others that escape my memory. Fortunatly,
          I have backups!

          Anyway, did they get deleted for a reason? Sometihng happen with the
          mfg?

          Thanks for the reply, look for the OR's soon!

          -jjd

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Leesa J" <leesaj@...> wrote:

          > Hi Josh,
          >
          > I'm not sure exactly how long you've been gone - but you have
          definitely
          > filled your time! You will need to do the ORs, and sending in an
          updated
          > agreement too - especially since your info is outdated now.
          >
          > Welcome - and congratulations on the additions to the family!
          >
          > Leesa

        • Leesa J
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2009
            I'm pretty sure they were deleted in the last house cleaning. Anything over
            a certain age is removed periodically.

            Leesa