OR1- SureFire E1L Outdoorsman- Darren C Brittain

  • lighten_ur_load
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      I guess the UpLoad Help Group Thread does not get looked at very much.
      Had some questions on HTML uploading. But it appears it doesnt get much
      traffic over there.
      I think I am going to stick to Backpacking and trying new gear out on
      my own...something I know much more about than this HTML stuff???
      Cool Website anyway. Thanks for all you all do.
      Hope you like the text version on my OR1. That E1L flashlight is
      something you really should get a full review completed.
      Thanks anyways to whoever may come across this.
      See you on the trail!

      Lighten_ur_Load