APPROVAL: Owner Review BD Tent

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Selena,

      One small edit for you and your OR 1 is ready to go. Also, my
      spellchecker states "bandanna" but I think either is correct.
      Otherwise, all correct. In the HTML you might take a look to see why
      some of your paragraphs start flush and some not.

      Please upload to

      http://tinyurl.com/bq4xj

      or

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Black%20Diamond%20Firstlight%20Tent/

      checking the "owner review" button.

      Best,

      Ted

      > Backpacking Background
      >
      > I'm a repeat-offender thruhiker. The long hikes have been in the
      continental
      > US in forests, plains, deserts, mountains, swamps, etc. As with
      thruhiking's
      > nature, I have been in all of the worst and the best weather, and
      have had
      > to hike through it, or camp in it. Besides long distance hikes, I've
      also
      > backpacked in provincial Canada, and in the Alps. For weight, my pack
      > generally is light to midline

      ### EDIT: mid-light (?)

      for the season and terrain. Two to seven days