BIP - Mike Wilkie as of 1/3/09

  • Mike Wilkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      I am BIP (1/3/09) from my trip to the Adirondacks.  It was good to get away and get in some excellent field-testing.

      All reports due below are soon to be posted.

      Reports to be posted:
      IR - Red Ledge Parable Parka
      FR - Gerber Omnivore Flashlight
      OR Repost - Northern Lites Backcountry Snowshoes

      Tests in progress:

      Kombi Backcountry II Gloves - Awaiting Arrival
      Red Ledge Parable Parka - Initial Reporting (Report due 1/6/09)
      Gerber Omnivore Flashlight - Field Testing (Report due 1/6/09)
      OR Highpoint Cap - Field Testing (Report due 1/27/09)
      Dakine Outtabounds Pack - Field Testing (Report due 1/27/09)

      Kombi Shifty Gloves - Test Cancelled

      Owner Reviews in progress:
      Northern Lites Backcountry Snowshoes - Editing

      Happy New Year!
      Best Regards,
      Mike Wilkie

      http://www.MountainViewMovies.com

      Wholesale Distributor of DVD Movies and Video Games