Re: Getting started...again.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      Hello Ian,

      If you have had time to have a couple of kids since you started I will
      guess that it has been a bit more than a year. ;-) The Bylaws were
      updated a couple years ago. You probably want to go through them
      again.

      It would be better to get a season of use with your new GPS unit
      before attempting to review it. Intricate items like GPS units are not
      recommended for first reviews anyway. Try something small that you use
      a lot as long as it is still current.

      You can request a mentor by sending an email to the mentor
      coordinator, Jenn, at mentor@...

      Which ever way you decide to go, welcome back.