EDIT: OR : PETZL E+LITE BY ARIC W. SWANGER

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2008
      Aric,

      Here are your edits.
      As usual;
      EDIT: Change Me
      Edit: Think about changing me
      Comment Everything else.

      MUCH BETTER! This is a product review, rather than a trip report. If you keep writing reviews like this, then you'll not have problems down the road.

      Change ALL edits. After changing ALL edits, you can delete this test copy and upload a final to this directory: http://tinyurl.com/87v7jo

      AB

      _____
      Visit Corridor9
      http://www.corridor9.net
      ____________________________

      > PETZL E+LITE
      > BY ARIC W. SWANGER
      > OR
      > December 08, 2008
      EDIT: Go ahead and change this to the current date.

      > from the light. The cord lock is made to fit in the battery door slot
      > for easy opening in the field.
      Comment: This is GOOD INFO! I didn't know the cord lock was designed this way. It's this info that we're looking for!

      > sat on a flat service and used as a tiny lantern. The light attaches
      EDIT: Change sat to set, and change service to surface.

      > light on a flat surface. You can aim the light pretty much anywhere
      > you like.
      EDIT: Oops... there are those "you" statements creeping back in. Please rephrase.

      > The front of the light assembly has three white LEDs arranged in a
      > triangular pattern with one smaller red LED in the center of the
      > triangle. When facing the light if you look just to the left of the
      EDIT: Please rephrase without "you"

      > position keeps you from accidentally turning on the light. The next
      EDIT: please rephrase without "you"

      > The case is hard enough to give some protection and appears to be
      > pretty water resistant.
      EDIT: Bordering on projection here. If you haven't seen the water resistance, you can't report on it. My suggestion, drop the case in a tub or sink for 20 minutes and see if water seeps in. Then you have some information that you can reliably report on.