EDIT: OR : PETZL E+LITE BY ARIC W. SWANGER

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      Airc,

      Going to make this edit short and sweet.

      First, pictures that are from a site other than a manufacturer's site are
      not allowed. This is a violation of copyright. The only pictures that are
      acceptable are ones that you took yourself, or pictures directly from the
      manufacturer's website. Please change these pictures.

      Second, I want you to read a few reports. You seem to be getting the
      basics down rather well, but you're still lacking on product information
      itself. Remember, we review products. Therefore, I'd suffice to say that
      75% of your report needs to be information on the product, detailed
      information.

      Take a look at these reports, see how the authors described their
      headlamps in detail, and see if you can come up with some other
      information.

      http://tinyurl.com/7v853a
      http://tinyurl.com/83dg9f
      http://tinyurl.com/63bx6