Approval: Chaco Z/1 Sandal - Jeremy Laporte

  • rcaffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2008
      Approval: Chaco Z/1 Sandal - Jeremy Laporte

      Hi Jeremy

      > I'm also sorry there is so many mistakes in my report, English is
      not my native language
      > so I'm having a hard time writing professionally,
      I think your English is better than my French!
      Your mentor has given you some good help.

      There are just a few little edits left. I think I can leave you to fix
      these by yourself, after which you can upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Sandals/Chaco%20Z1%20Sandals/

      Yep, all done, and on the the next one!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      > CHACO MEN'S Z/1 SANDAL
      > JEREMY R. LAPORTE
      > OR
      EDIT: make that 'Owner Review'

      > but leave marks on the floor.
      EDIT: 'but leaves marks ...'

      > drop the sandals into the washing machine with my color cloths and
      EDIT: the wonders of the English language ... we would normally write
      'colored clothing'