Request: ALPS Mountaineering sleeping bag info

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi there, BackpackGearTest.org people!

      I'm curious to hear whether anyone on the list has experience with the
      ALPS Mountaineering line of sleeping bags; in particular, the Slick Rock
      0 degree PrimaLoft bag.

      We have one OR for an ALPS Mountaineering bag on the site, but we could
      use a few more if people have experience with them.

      If you've used one of the bags from this company, would you consider contacting
      me off-list to let me know what you think of it?

      Thanks,
      Hollis