EDIT: REPOST - Cabela's Women's 7-pocket Hiker Stretch Shorts - Liz Stevens

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Liz, here are your next round of edits!

      Let's pin down the elevations and temps for the report.

      "... elevations ranged from about 700 feet (about 200 meters) to over 10,000
      feet (about 3,000 meters)."
      EDIT: "... elevations ranged from 700 ft (213 m) to over 10,000 ft (3048
      m)."

      "Average temperatures in Kentucky and Grand Canyon were in the mid-90's F
      (around 35 C), and in the mid-60's F (around 18 C) on the Whitney Trail."
      EDIT: "Average temperatures in Kentucky and Grand Canyon were 95 F (35 C),
      and 65 F (18 C) on the Whitney Trail."

      "With the stretch addition to the fabric, the shorts didn't seem to wrinkle
      as badly, even after several day's wear without washing."
      Edit: "... days' ..." [pesky apostrophe]

      "As for the cotton/lycra blend fabric, it was a little heavy..."
      EDIT: Please change "lycra" to "spandex".

      "There are several store locations nationwide (see the website to locate a
      retail store) and I have to say, my visit to a Cabela's retail store was a
      real treat. But that's another review!"
      EDIT: I'd still like the portion about your visit being a "real treat" and
      the following sentence removed.

      That's it -- fewer this time! Please incorporate the edits and repost to the
      list.

      Thanks!

      --
      Chari Daignault