OOP - John and Kathy Waters - November 26 to November 29

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      John and I will be leaving later this afternoon and will return on Saturday. We will have internet access, but not access to our reports and such.

      Things affected: John is waiting an edit on his Platypus Insulator IR and is waiting for the posting of one more SteriPEN FR to edit.

      I am waiting for the arrival of the Dakine Crew.

      Happy Thanksgiving to all the American testers and happy weekend to the rest of the world!

      Kathy