Re: EDIT: OR - REI Spruce Run Jacket - David Wilkes

  • amatbrewer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      Hollis,
      Thanks for the edits and comments, I really need to finish my edits
      and post BEFORE I open that first beer <g>

      I could have sworn that REI used the term "wind stop" but could not
      find it again, so I changed it to "windflap" (per the REI description).
      I made all the changes and added two references to the temperature
      being below freezing (I did not have a thermometer at the time so that
      is as accurate as I could really be).
      The corrected file is uploaded, and the original deleted from the OR
      folder.

      As for "Yakima"; It is normally pronounced with a short `i' or short
      `a' (or something in between). The tribe spells their name with an
      `a', Yakama, as in Yakama Nation.

      Thanks again for the edits!
      Dave