Follow up for Evan C - Hardware Sub Zero Jacket Owner Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      ROGER - BP - Evan Cook(2) – [evan.cook AT yahoo DOT co] – Mt,
      Hardware Sub Zero Jacket - Posted Oct 14(msg#76584), Taken Oct 21,
      Edit Oct 21(76640), Follow up sent Nov 7

      Hi Evan,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the latest edit for the above
      Owner's Review which was posted by Roger back on October 21st.
      Please refer to message number 76640 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner
      Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager