Kudos and whoo hoos!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      David Wyman, Kevin O'Connell, and Brad Banker are our latest newbies
      to pass the grueling first steps of the BGT process. Way to go
      fellas! Now hurry and apply for everything you think you can test
      before the winter holidays hit and we slow down.

      Jamie D
    • wyman@wymanhq.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2008
        Thanks Jamie!

        I've already got one test underway and a few other applications in!

        Definitely enjoying this so far.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2008
          Thanks Pam, Jamie and Hollis for all the help so far. Working on some applications for tests.
          Brad

          To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.comFrom: jdeben@...: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:46:53 +0000Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Kudos and whoo hoos!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008
            Glad to hear it Dave and Brad.

            There was a ton of stuff posted recently so you guys qualified just
            in time. :)

            Good luck with those apps and safe hiking.
            jamie

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, Brad Banker
            <brad_banker@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Pam, Jamie and Hollis for all the help so far. Working on
            some applications for tests.
            > Brad
            >

            > To: BackpackGearTest@...: jdeben@...: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 04:46:53
            +0000Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Kudos and whoo hoos!!!

            > David Wyman, Kevin O'Connell, and Brad Banker are our latest
            newbies to pass the grueling first steps of the BGT process. Way to
            go fellas! Now hurry and apply for everything you think you can test
            before the winter holidays hit and we slow down.Jamie D

          • Jamie Lawrence
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2008
              Congrats Brad on graduating to tests! You've writen 2 great OR's so I
              am sure you're first test series is just around the corner!

              Well done mate,