APPROVAL: Owner Review - Tarptent Squall 2 - Brad Banker

  • Hollis Easter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi Brad,

      It's my great pleasure to approve your review for upload. Please delete
      it from the test folder, and upload it to

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tarps%20and%20Bivys/Tarptent%20Squall%202/
      or http://tinyurl.com/637zyx

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review. If you require assistance with your upload, please ask
      in our Yahoo! support group, BGTFileUploadHelp [1].

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement [2] that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate
      in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
      paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details on the testing and application process, I commend the
      BGT Survival Guide [3] to your attention.

      BGT is a flexible organization, and you may notice that some guidelines
      are flexible too. You will also notice that testers who follow the rules
      tend to get chosen more often to test gear. It's worth your time to study
      the guidelines.

      You will also need to join another mailing list, at:

      This is where everything related to tests and testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Hollis
      BGT Editor

      [3] http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9