Approval: Snow Peak Mini Solo - Kevin OConnell

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
      Approval: Snow Peak Mini Solo - Kevin OConnell

      Hi Kevin

      Yeah, well, I reckon that might just about do it. Well done. :-)

      Upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Cook%20Gear/Cook%20Sets/Snow%20Peak%20Mini%20Solo%20Cook%20Set/
      and delete the old file from the test folder.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
    • kevin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
        Thanks for all your help. Ah, now on to applications.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2008
          Kevin,

          Your URL is not clickable in this review. Please fix this ASAP.

          Jamie D
          Edit Admin Manager

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, kevin <kocon49@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for all your help. Ah, now on to applications.
          >
          > Kevin

        • Roger Caffin
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
            Hi Jamie and Kevin

            > Your URL is not clickable in this review. Please fix this ASAP.
            Bother! Double bother!
            My fault - I missed that one.
            Thanks.

            Cheers