Attn: John Schlafer - Follow up on Kelty Gunnison 2 Tent OR

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      ANDRE' - John Schlafer(1) – [John.Schlafer@ gmail.co] – Kelty
      Gunnison 2 Tent - Posted Aug 20(msg#76297), Taken Sept 5, Edit Sept 5
      (76379), follow up sent Sept 20, Repost Sept 21, Edit Oct 6 (76540),
      Follow up sent Oct 24

      Hi John,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the latest edit for the above
      Owner's Review which was posted by Andre' back on October 6th.
      Please refer to message number 76540 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner
      Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager