Attn: Daniel Nash - Follow up on Arc'teryx Alpha SL Jacket OR

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      KATHY - Daniel Nash(1) - Arc'teryx Alpha SL Jacket - Posted Sept 22
      (msg#76496), Taken Sept 29, Edit Sept 29(76515), Follow up sent Oct 24

      Hi Daniel,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the latest edit for the above
      Owner's Review which was posted by Kathy back on Sept 29th. Please
      refer to message number 76515 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager