Attn: Andy Winz - Follow up MARMOT PRECIP Pants OR

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      KATHY - Andy Winz(M)(1) – MARMOT PRECIP FULL ZIP RAIN PANTS – Posted
      Sept 19(msg#76474), Taken Sept 21, Edit Sept 22(76491), Repost Sept
      23, Edit Sept 29(76513), Follow up sent Oct 24

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org
      I noticed you have not responded to the latest edit for the above
      Owner's Review which was posted by Kathy back on Sept2 9th. Please
      refer to message number 76513 at

      We are here to help so please don't hesitate to ask if there is
      something we can assist you with so you can complete your Owner
      Review?

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can
      inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager